There is no joy that compares to being a mom! The strong desire to love your children and hold them so close could only come from God. Being a mom is the most wonderful and exhausting thing I have ever done. I wouldn't trade it for nothing. There are days I want them to stay small so I can hold them forever. Happy Mother's day to all of
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Happy Mother's day to me!
There is no joy that compares to being a mom! The strong desire to love your children and hold them so close could only come from God. Being a mom is the most wonderful and exhausting thing I have ever done. I wouldn't trade it for nothing. There are days I want them to stay small so I can hold them forever. Happy Mother's day to all of
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment