Malachi picks up on everything! These are a few examples:
*The other day Malachi was playing with his baby (Isaac, Korra, or Bob depending on the day) and he told me he was taking the doll to Grandma's and he was going to get a bottle ready. The next thing I know he is in Korra's bedroom trying to pump!
*We were on our way into church on Monday and I was trying to hurry him along. He said,"I am coming mom be patient!"
*Yesterday in the bathtub he laid the washcloth over his chest and said, "Do you like my dress it was 4 dollars at Meijer isn't it beautiful."
* He also thinks he is Korey Van Dussen from the Zeeland chix, and on a daily basis we play basketball. I am Uncle Mickey and he is Korey and he tells me that I must coach him what to do.
3 comments:
So funny!!! Love it...it was 4 dollars!!! :) A good reminder that they pick up on EVERYTHING!!!!
Hope you are enjoying your spring!
What a doll! He is such a cutie!
Post a Comment