Wednesday, November 11, 2009

out of the mouth of Malachi


The other day I had to do what all parents hate doing ... spank Malachi. He is totally at a defiant stage in his development and he is pushing me over the edge. After repeatedly not listening I took him to the bathroom for his spanking. I explained to him why he was getting a spanking and then proceed to spank him. After it was all done he looked at me and said, "Mom you did a good job, that one didn't hurt that bad."
Then at bedtime that same night he asked to go to the bathroom for the third time so after signing I took him there. He asked me if I was sad and I said no. Then he asked me if I was frustrated I said no. Then he said then why did you go Ahhhhh.
We both slept well that night!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...