Saturday, November 14, 2009

lucky me

Today I frantically chased Korra around the yard and played soccer with Chi all while trying to rake and bag leaves. When it was time to go in for lunch I gathered up the kiddos and headed inside. I waved over at my neighbors and noticed that they were sitting on their deck talking (they are a retired couple). I headed inside thinking -lucky them, wouldn't that be nice to just relax and enjoy the beautiful weather. I begin preparing lunch and tried to change my mind set. After lunch I nursed Korra on the couch and chi came up and cuddled next to me....nothing beats a little snuggling. Life is so busy right now and will only get busier before getting slower, but it is only a matter of time before it will be Dan and I on the deck talking thinking what is there to do...the leaves were raked before they fell off the trees!

My guess is that as my neighbors watched me this morning I am sure they were thinking lucky her~I hope she knows she is at the best stage in her life!
God is so faithful at reminding me of this when I need it most!

1 comment:

Kate @ When Hello Means Goodbye said...

i love the way you look at life....I admire that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...