Each year at Thanksgiving as a family we take a moment to write down the things we are thankful for. We then post it in our house as a reminder through-out the year. I already know our list this year is going to be long as I look back on this past year and think of all the many blessings in our life. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Thanksgiving
Each year at Thanksgiving as a family we take a moment to write down the things we are thankful for. We then post it in our house as a reminder through-out the year. I already know our list this year is going to be long as I look back on this past year and think of all the many blessings in our life. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!
Labels:
traditions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment