My brother and sister-in-law are finally having a baby.....and my kiddos will finally have a cousin on my side. Anyway Saturday we were able to throw her a baby shower. I took some pictures of the shower set-up, but forgot to take any during the shower...so I have none of the mommy, but those I am sure will come!!! She is so small you would hardly know she is pregnant! As you can tell it was a duck theme! It was a lot of fun and we are looking forward to meeting that baby!!!!
Monday, March 15, 2010
Celebrating a new life
My brother and sister-in-law are finally having a baby.....and my kiddos will finally have a cousin on my side. Anyway Saturday we were able to throw her a baby shower. I took some pictures of the shower set-up, but forgot to take any during the shower...so I have none of the mommy, but those I am sure will come!!! She is so small you would hardly know she is pregnant! As you can tell it was a duck theme! It was a lot of fun and we are looking forward to meeting that baby!!!!
Labels:
happenings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The theme and decorations are so cute! Love it! And congrats on becoming an Auntie (again...soon)!
Post a Comment