Tuesday, March 23, 2010

mommy date



Saturday Chi and I had our first mommy date. He was not sure he wanted to go at first and even said to me at one point, "mom I don't want to go on a mommy date I want to stay with Chloe (our babysitter)." I think overall he had a great time, but he is waiting for Korra to have her mommy date so he can stay with Chloe. I can't believe how uncool I am already lol!!!
Anyway we won tickets to the squire and scroll ballet at the knickerbocker theater downtown so I thought it would make a great date. So we headed out around noon and hit the peanut store first. Malachi loves candy and the peanut store is one of his favorite places to go. Then we went to Froggy's for lunch. Then we headed to the ballet. Malachi loved it, and asked several questions through-out the ballet...sorry if you were sitting next to us we are working on whispering! I am looking forward to many mommy dates to come!

4 comments:

Kate @ When Hello Means Goodbye said...

that is so cute I can't wait to take grayden on a mommy date sometime, when he's old enough to understand!

jilian dee said...

awe such a cute idea!

Renee said...

I love his comments about Mommy Dates! I'm glad it was a great experience. It's so nice to have that special time with just the two of you!

Courtney Kay said...

super cute! I loved the ballet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...