Thursday, March 11, 2010

hometown fun




We are trying to enjoy the nice weather and free fun this week. Friday night we headed to church for a pajama night. We sang songs, ate snack, did a craft, and acted plain goofy!!! There is nothing better than being in your pajamas!!! On Tuesday and Wednesday we went downtown for a nice walk. Tuesday evening we visited the library for a free book expo. The expo was a lot of fun and featured different activities to go along with each book. Malachi liked the snake and loved the puppet show. He is really into puppets so the last few days I think I have done about 15 puppet shows myself.. I am quite the puppeteer as is he. I think I can see his future... a puppeteer with a puppet named Michael that wears basketball clothes. Korra well she really doesn't care as long as she is running free and in control... I can see her future too ...poor girl is just like her mommy!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Ellie is the exact same! Wants to be free to run like a crazy girl and don't try to tell her what to do! How dare you, she's the boss! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...