Here are a few fun pictures from our past camping trip (this past weekend). We are so blessed by great friends and we had such a good time sharing the weekend with them. They have older children so after five games of capture the flag I was feeling it (man I am out of shape), but it was so fun to see a glimpse into our future!
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
packing fun
Our lives have been consumed with packing. Not only packing to move out of our home, but packing for two more summer fun weekends!!! Life is crazy and I am looking forward to it slowing down! Post maybe a little more infrequent during the month of September since there will be no fast internet connections. Just wanted to give you a heads up. We are out of our house at the end of this month and will be blessing my parent's with our presence (hopefully blessing them!!!) for a few weeks until we find out home or find a place to rent. We are waiting to hear back from the bank on a offer we put on a short sale, as well as continuing our search for a new home (not knowing if we will end up in the house we placed the offer). Thanks so much for your prayers.....
Here are a few fun pictures from our past camping trip (this past weekend). We are so blessed by great friends and we had such a good time sharing the weekend with them. They have older children so after five games of capture the flag I was feeling it (man I am out of shape), but it was so fun to see a glimpse into our future!

Here are a few fun pictures from our past camping trip (this past weekend). We are so blessed by great friends and we had such a good time sharing the weekend with them. They have older children so after five games of capture the flag I was feeling it (man I am out of shape), but it was so fun to see a glimpse into our future!
Labels:
happenings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Praying for you guys as the house search continues. I have a feeling it is coming to an end! And hope all the packing goes smoothly. =) Miss ya!
Post a Comment