So I am reminded that less is more especially during this time in our lives. This past week I have been feeling convicted about what we are looking for in our new home and I am reminded of what is important. As the search continues I am trying to look at it in a new light. We are not sure where we will be but we know God has all control. These past few months we have watched houses slip away from us for various reasons and are again reminded of God's control. After several convictions and lots of prayer we are jumping into the house hunting with new eyes. What we want is not our need. What we want may not be God's desire for us. This has been a humbling experience as we set out to find the house God has for us, not the house the house of our dreams (although God works in mysterious ways)!!! So our mind set has become "less is more". Less of a mortgage is more to share with others and give! Less room in the home gives us more family time. Less space more memories. Less stress more hugs! I am not sure where we will be but God is!
This article comes back to me again and again I encourage you to read it! Enjoy
No comments:
Post a Comment