Monday, January 24, 2011

a heart for Jesus

Recently I have been talking with Dan about Malachi's heart for the Lord and we realized we never really have given him the opportunity to ask Jesus into his heart. We always talk like he ialready is there.

At the tender age of four that is a lot for one to soak in, but wanted to present it to him anyway. So one night while putting him to bed I just asked him if he wanted to accept Jesus into his heart. He acted like Jesus was already there...and even though I do believe Jesus was already there I thought it would be really neat for us to declare that. So together we said a little prayer that changed his life forever! This little guy's heart belongs to Jesus! Amen! Dan and I will continue to pray that he will guard his heart and mind in Christ Jesus!



"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened." Matthew 7:7-8

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How awesome, he is such an inspiration :) - April

Katie said...

Yah Malachi! A very special day for sure.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...