Friday, March 4, 2011

Free day friday

You won't find us home very often during the week. On Mondays we are at church most of the day. Tuesday and Thursdays are preschool days for Chi and errand days for Korra and I. That leaves Wednesday and Friday to be home! Wednesday is usually family day, because Dan has Wednesdays off!! So Friday the kids and I try to do something fun. Sometimes we have a playdate and other times we stay in our pjs till noon!!!! Today we made green playdough, but not before......Before we made this we used the flour to do ........................

trace different letters and shapes.


I love homemade playdough!!!! Here is the recipe we used:
1cup water
1tbsp veg. oil
1/2 cup salt
1tbsp cream of tarter (this is what makes it stay good for a while)
food coloring (green in honor of the upcoming holiday!)
1 cup flour
combine water, oil, salt, cream of tarter, and food coloring. Cook in a pan until warm. Remove from heat and add the flour. Stir and knead until smooth!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...