Thursday, March 24, 2011

sleepy head


Malachi has been on and off with naps, mostly off lately. He goes to his room for a very short period of time and then comes out and asks, "am I done"? Today I was really hoping for a nap from this little guy, and after he came out for the third time. I finally said, "Malachi get back into your bed right now" in that I love you, but sort of tone. I then heard tears as Malachi said, "mom you hurt my heart." Oh, and that just broke mine. Needless to say he is not napping today.

After he was out of bed a while I said, "Malachi you didn't nap."

He said, "mom you didn't hear me playing though."

I said, "no, but i didn't hear you sleeping either."

"Mom, I do not snore like some people," he said.


Sleeping is just not this kids thing. Unless he is cuddled up next to someone he loves. That is often why we find him in either our room or Korra's room come morning.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...