He waited patiently for 3 weeks while it was being shipped from Hong Kong. He wrote the mail lady asking her if she could bring him the costume asap. She is so sweet and wrote him back and she even hand delivered it to our door.
Even though the movies and tv shows are not appropriate for his small little heart I think every boy dreams of being a hero. So princess saving and bad guy tackling is what this little guy is doing these days. When his batman days are over he will pass on the duty as he says to me the other day ," mom when I get really old and I am starting to die I am going to give someone my batman costume." Seriously where do they come up with this stuff!
On a sweeter note the other night while laying in bed he says to me, "mommy you and me are going to be together forever because we are both going to heaven!" ---right on buddy!
He has also been fasinated with babies lately because both my sisters are pregnant. So he says to them, "someday my wife is going to have a baby." ....wow let's not go there now!
No comments:
Post a Comment