I couldn't believe it when I woke up to a ground covered in snow. Malachi couldn't either and the first thing he asked is, "mom, is it Christmas?".....Oh boy...it should be with this weather. We are waiting ever so patiently for Summer hey we'd be happy with Spring.
Since I was not about to play in the snow in April I though we would do something different today. So we had a tea party. The kids picked their attire and mine (notice no pictures of me...yeah you can imagine...they did my hair and make-up as well). I pretended to have an accent the whole time and Korra tried picking up on it as well...it was pretty funny! They had to have the strings in their cups (tea bags) as well...so it was really official! We served sandwiches (gummy sponge bob hamburgers ( I think they are called crabby patties)) and tea cookies. I have a feeling we may be doing this again real soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment