I have cried for the babies we are currently caring over. Cried over the brokeness of this world that has caused such little people so much pain. Cried over the parents who longed to hold their babies, but can't seemed to get to that point. Cried over how God has given me grace, love, and peace through it all. Cried over my own babies who are sacrificing for these little people too. Cried over the generosity of our family and friends. Cried because my heart is so full. Cried because we live in a fallen world, and cried because this world is not eternity!
A side note: Korra asked me today how come I was feeding the baby a bottle and not with my boobies!! lol!
2 comments:
So, this comment might get a bit long...
I was talking to a friend yesterday and she said "it's like you're the melting ice princess." You know, the ones who try so very hard to keep it together and to keep emotions below the surface, but the more you feel and the more you realize God's hand in all of our lives, the more brokenness you become aware of, the more you break through to those tears and all that emotion.
So, I didn't know how I felt about being "icy" but I guess it makes sense and if those tears mean we are melting, sharing, and leaning more that must be a good thing. right?!
hugs friend
Apparently Korra has too many cousins!!! You're doing an amazing job!! We are so proud of everything you and Dan do for your family and everyone around you. Know we're here for you whenever you need us. Love you!!!!
Angie
Post a Comment