Yesterday we got a kitten, I hate cats! We got it to kill the mice/chipmunks in our barn. Malachi loves it, Korra screams if it is with-in 2 feet of her. The thing will not stay in the box, and doesn't stay in the yard. I had to put it in the garage for the night only to have to try and find it in the morning. ... ahh I hate cats!
Soon after the cat scadal I was informed that I was in Paris and needed money...email scam.. I only wish I was in Paris! Sorry email friends I am not in Paris and don't need money although if you have more than you don't need you can send some to my home address.
I endured a broken heart after news that we would not receive the baby we have patiently waited for, for the last month. The baby who's carseat sits in out car, whos clothes line out closets, and whos toys adorn our baskets. I know there are more babies who need homes and this is part of the system, but it still hurts. Fostering is a tough gig, but someone has got to do it!
Heard some bad news from a friend, and hurt all over again.
All the while missing my husband who is gone all week training for his new job.
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing the raw and the real Amanda.
Ugh! I'm so sorry you had a rough week, Amanda. Hoping next week goes better!!
Post a Comment