Malachi finally lost his first tooth today during soccer camp! He was so excited to tell me all about it!! The funniest thing is he lost it by hitting himself in the mouth while he was running. Of course, the tooth is no where to be found, but Malachi was sure to write the tooth fairy a letter asking if he could still collect on the tooth....and of course he will!!!
Korra on the other hand is always full of it, but lately she has been telling us that she is asking for a milking cow for Christmas!! AHH! Not happening!
1 comment:
Hello! I couldn't find a way to answer your question on my blog....I am so not savvy in the way of the internet! Thank you for your comment. We have 6 children, 17, 13, 10, 3 (4 in August...adopted from foster care) and 3 (just turned 3 in March (also adopted from foster care) and an 8 month old foster little girl. I look forward to getting to know you on your blog!
Post a Comment