Tuesday, June 18, 2013

summer in full gear

 It is hard to believe that summer is now in full swing. Almost 2 weeks down, it is a bit sad actually. The past few weeks have been full. Chi spent 5 days camping with Grandpa and Grandma while Korra had a sleep over of her own. I really wish the days would slow down. I know next summer will be a bit different with a 9 month old. This is the first summer nap time is not a priority (although if you know Korra you may beg to differ). So what has been happening in our next of the woods:
*Korra is working on mastering her 2 wheeler (we still need lots of time, but she is getting it).
*I am officially 24 weeks along and all is well. The weekly infusions are going well and we got them down to 3-4 hours!
*Our first camping trip is this weekend.
*Malachi starts soccer camp next week.
*Korra and I already took countless trips down the water slide at Sandy pines.
WELCOME SUMMER please stay a while!!!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...