The last few weeks have been full love. There is something to be said about a newborn baby. Something to be said about the sweet noises they make (even if it is hard to sleep through), about the way they smile in their sleep, the way they fit just right in your arms, and they way you love them so much you think your heart may burst. I remember when I was pregnant with Korra and I was so worried about loving her they way I loved Malachi. I still remember the way I felt when they laid her in my arms...sweet love...the same way I felt about Kre. It's amazing how your heart finds room.
I have thought a lot about the plans we had for our life up until 9 months ago, and I am so thankful God has bigger and better plans. Kreana's is a miracle..our miracle..our example of God's love.
I remember feeling so anxious about so much.....her health, the older kid's response, the way our life was going to be altered, and so much more. The truth is it all work for the good!! She is healthy, she is loved, and our life is fuller!
At home, life is moving. Kreana will be 2 weeks old Tuesday, Korra will start school Monday, Malachi will start his 4th week as a 1st grader, and so on. So far adjusting has gone well. Yes a c-section is different than a vaginal delivery, but so far nothing major (unless you count the large incision across my belly)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment