My baby is two months old. Hard to believe. Here are a few things about Korrayah:
*She loves to suck on her hands or her pacifier
*She loves to be swaddled
*She weighs 9lbs 14 oz and is 22 inches long
*She usually gives mommy about 6 hours in a row at night, and then another 4 hours! Although she has done 7 hours once... I am patiently waiting for that night again!
*She loves to smile at mommy and talk with daddy!
*She eats about every three hours during the day and two during the evening hours.
*She loves to be held...by whom ever!
*The Dr was so surprised by how alert she was...he said, "She is really with it." I thought she has to be with a brother like hers.
*She is sweet as can be and we are so blessed!
1 comment:
Oh how i cannot wait to have a sweet little tiny baby again! She is darling!!! I get to hold her in the morning when you come over!
Post a Comment