I am so glad the weather is getting warmer...
Warmer weather means better naps, garage sales, cook-outs, walks, and all the good stuff!
Lately I find myself thinking about all the moments in my life that are sad, but so enjoyable. I thought I would share a few with you:
*Malachi wanting to dress himself (I am so grateful I don't always have to dress both children, but the child takes forever)
*Korra waking half way through nap (this can be so frustrating, but on the up side I get to hold her while she sleeps...how long will that last?)
*Korra is growing (She is no longer my newborn, but it is so sweet to watch her grow and change)
*Getting rid of maternity clothing (goes with-out words!)
*Warmer weather (We love being outside, but spring cleaning!!!)
*Garage sales (I love garage sales, but seriously my children have so many clothes!!!)
What are your bitter-sweet moments?
2 comments:
Love hearing your thoughts and finding myself nodding in agreement. Most recent for me-watching Ayden ride his first bike!
haha yea i know what you mean about the wanting to do everything himself! haha it's so cute,but takes FOREVER haha...
i almost cried the other day when i first put underpants on ethan! but i think i am just emo cuz i'm preggo (;
Post a Comment