
It was our first real snowfall today. Snow for me is bitter-sweet... yes I love looking at it and occasionally I enjoy playing in it, but it is soooo cold!!!
Malachi went to bed last night asking if we could play in the snow today. So I bundled the kiddos up and out we went. We lasted 10 minutes (almost worth the work)! Malachi would have stayed out all day, but I couldn't keep Korrayah's gloves on. Anyway I look forward to many more snowy days with the children. I already have my list of ideas planned..maybe next time I will just bring some indoors...the kids can play with it in the bathtub... the best of both worlds!!!
1 comment:
I am so with you! I love to look at the snow from the warmth of my house. Abbi was begging to go outside today but I told her we had to wait until her cough was gone. Bless her little heart, she's been trying to hold in her cough all day!
And your pictures are super cute!
Post a Comment