Thursday, December 10, 2009

snow day craft project


The blizzard finally arrived... so we made cards for our Christmas caroling adventure that we are doing on Sunday. We made reindeer out of Korra's feet and wrote: you are very deer to God!
As you can tell somebody is not happy...maybe it is because I forgot to do her hair?

2 comments:

The VanderZwaags said...

Very cute idea!!!! I might have to "steal" that! We did some art projects the morning too! Now Morgan is napping and I need to do some sewing but I've been sucked to the computer! Stay warm!

The Little Miss said...

that is such a cute idea! My boys will love to do that! You have a beautiful family!!!

When you get a second check out my blog :) ! I have 4 giveaways going on right now ( I think its 4 haha) and a really amazing one every monday so be sure to follow me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...