All about being a wife to Dan and a mommy to Malachi, Korrayah, and Kreana!
Friday, December 18, 2009
santa
We went downtown a few weeks ago for a santa visit. Of course Malachi is scared to death. So Korra sat on his lap. She was a little freaked as well. I am sure next year Santa will not appear in our scrapbooks.
Hi there! I was reading through kelly's korner's comments and I saw yours! What a great idea to have guests bring things to put in a time capsule!!!!!! My little one's first birthday will be in 6 months. I LOVE LOVE that idea. I'm sentimental like that.
3 comments:
Hi there! I was reading through kelly's korner's comments and I saw yours! What a great idea to have guests bring things to put in a time capsule!!!!!! My little one's first birthday will be in 6 months. I LOVE LOVE that idea. I'm sentimental like that.
Have a great weekend!
Monica
love her face, priceless!
I love the face :)-April
Post a Comment