Thursday, September 22, 2011

loads and loads

I received loads and loads of fabric (five boxes to be exact) from my grandma who said she needed to get rid of some (I'd say!). Anyway in order to put some of this to good use I needed to get crafty so here is what I've done:





This little banner that will be strung from my mantel at Valentine's day. It also may make an apperance at some little sweet"hearts" 3rd birthday along with the skirt below.










Of course a pillow case dress and many more of these to come.. ....









Korra needed a closet door, but a curtain will certainly do.









These little hearts are going to serve as my marble jar for everytime someone does something kind. When it is filled we will do something special. I am thinking I will use dry erase marker to write that special event on the outside of the vase.






With Korra's naptime co-existing with Malachi being in school I am seeing a little bit more of my sewing maching and hot glue gun! We will see what the rest of the school year and those boxes of fabric provide for...any suggestions?










1 comment:

Mitch, Kristin, Brady and Lily said...

Love the dress - can't wait to make some with you someday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...