Monday, September 19, 2011

princess girl

After three straight post on Malachi I owed it to little pants to make a post just for her. So here it is! I have been loving sharing a little time with her each day while Malachi is at school. She is so funny!!! The other day while walking through family fare (after she dropped her bag of popcorn and her little special drink the sample lady gave her...yes she is my daughter...walking tornado) she started singing at the top of her lungs these very words, "I am a princess girl, yes I am a princess girl." Cracked me up... we never refer to her as the princess...partially b/c there is no need she already thinks she is one apparently.


During the same visit to the store she also said to me several times, " Chi is going to miss me so much while he is at school..he is going to say Korra I missed you so much." Yes we need to work on humility with this one! Did you notice her shirt says brother for sale...she calls this her funny shirt. Malachi and Korra either get along great or they fight like crazy. I am sure this is true for most siblings, but sometimes their bickering drives me crazy! They both have that bossy sassiness about them (not sure where that came from).

I am loving spending a little extra time with this little lady every afternoon when we send her big brother off to school!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...