Tuesday, September 6, 2011

ready?

Everything is ready to send this little guy to young 5's everything except his mama!










This cookie cutter will be used to make his after school snack (peanut butter cookie with a hersey kiss) based on the book, The Kissing Hand by Audrey Penn. The book will be the perfect bedtime story the night before his first day. Inside the cover we will write down what malachi wants to be when he grows up (inspired by a friend). The tube of frosting will be used to write his school grade on his pancakes for his first day breakfast. Galations 5:22 and 23 will is written on the card that I will place in his backpack for our verse of the year (one will be hanging on our fridge, one in Korra's diaper bag/bedroom, and one at daddy's work) reminding us to be all the fruits of the spirit!








A bag of kisses for his teachers and bus drivers.










A special sign he will hold in his first day of school picture.



So are we ready? We are getting there.... Malachi told me he is so excited and his room looks like a lot of fun! I wish I could turn back the clock just this once, but I know I can't. So instead I pray that he I am ready when tomorrow comes!










Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...