Tuesday, November 15, 2011

basketball star


This picture reminds me that my number one goal for black Friday needs to be a new camera!! I broke mine a few months back and have been using my sister's ancient thing! The past few weeks Malachi has been having basketball practice on Saturday mornings. It is so fun to watch the coaches try to control over 20 five year olds as well as teach them basketball skills. It is funny because most of the drills are beyond the kids, but the coaches are so patient. Malachi is so funny to watch because he just loves the game so much! He is a dribbling maniac! While he struggles to make a basket, he always is so proud anyway. He may be one of the shortest little guys on the floor, but he makes up for it in heart! I think I will be saying that about his heart forever! Love how he has such passion and heart for everything he does!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...