Monday, November 7, 2011
it happened
This may seem vain but my nightmare came true. I was just commented about how my kids are so good with scissors this past weekend and this morning as I was getting the house in order the kids were downstairs working on a project.....little did I know it was a project involving scissors...bad parenting moment! Anyway Malachi yelled up, "mom, Korra is cutting her hair with the scissors....".... I ran down trying to scream but having no voice ...kid sickness has swept through the entire house! I missed it .................
Vain I know but I cried.... my baby's hair! I am hoping we may be able to disguise it it is on the left side of the picture below. After the harshest discipline I could do with no voice and tears I was able to see that even though it is a lot of hair cut there is still a lot there...even enough to cover the short stuff!
pony tails for the rest of this girl's life....one of the disciplines lol!!! Love her even with-out her hair!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, that is funny, though I'm sure it wasn't much fun at the moment. Someday you'll look back and smile about it. I clearly remember doing something similar as a child - and for the most part - I turned out pretty normal :)
- Jen.
Post a Comment