Sick kids stinks!
Love decorating for the holidays! Love that the kids love decorating for the holidays!
Malachi went to school today even though he could barely talk...has no fever.... says he is fine...sent him!
Korra can barely talk and between me and the rest of the blogger world it is kind of nice.
Korra is still obsessed with boobies has at least one comment a day about them like yesterday:
in target "mom I need to get one of those cup things for my boobs" all referring to a bra! Are the other day when my sister asked if she could watch Tatum and make sure she fed him her response was, "not with my boobs."
I forgot to have Malachi do his homework last night...seriously his very first assignment and totally slipped my mind until I saw it on the counter after he left.
Enough rambling for one day....!
No comments:
Post a Comment