She is full of sweetness!
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
full of it
Korrayah is full adventure! She loves doing dishes and she was hilarious when she was doing them tonight. She said, "this is a lot of work." and at another point she tried getting into the sink I caught her as her foot was going in!!!
She is full of laughs! She giggles about everything and she is contagious! oh and yes we are at the table eating and she is wearing clothes-nothing I would allow in public, but clothes....and yes she has food in her mouth-
She is full of sweetness!
She is full of sweetness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ellie is not a fan of wearing pants at home. I see you seem to have the same problem with keeping clothes on Korra. Glad I am not the only one! :)
Post a Comment