Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Sweet"heart"


We celebrated Korra's birthday Sunday night sweetheart style! Hearts lined our house. Lasagne, mac and cheese, apples and dip, and carrots and dip were served! A special cake made by none other than Aunt Angie (check out her new blog to see more of her specialties and order one of your own).

Grandpa and Grandma C found this great string pinatta (each child pulls a string vs hitting it) and had to get one for Korra's party. The kids always love candy!
Best picture I could get of our little sweet"heart"!!
Can't forget the presents! We are so blessed to have family to be able to celebrate these special days with us!

2 comments:

Mitch, Kristin, Brady and Lily said...

Love Korra's outfit - did you make it? Love love love!

Amanda said...

yes Kristin I did make it ...I had a little help...but i know I loved how it turned out.. i would love to help you make Lily one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...