Friday, January 13, 2012

snow day



As a mom, I still love snow days! The weather is beautiful and I have two little ones to enjoy it with. Our day was spent with no agenda, but plenty to do.
We practiced tying shoes...this tasks seems unending, but dying half of the shoelace (with food coloring and water) seems to be somewhat helping-any tips?
Of course we spent some time playing in the snow-what is a snow day with-out sledding. This is always short lived for us, because someone always has cold hands. A warm bath helped with the cold hands.
A game of candyland, guess who, and bumble bees had to be done.
and last but not least we need naps after all that excitement!
side note-at bath time today Malachi and Korra took turns baptizing each other....love it~! I had to break it up after Chi spent several seconds baptizing Korra - I had to explain to him the goal was not to drown her, but to save her-ha!

1 comment:

Mitch, Kristin, Brady and Lily said...

Love the snow picture!

And, burst out laughing at Malachi and the baptizing...hilarious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...