Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012- a new journey!

Geared up and ready for the journey ahead!
I enter 2012 with no specific goals at hand, but with a new outlook. I enter 2012 with hope, but not expectations. I enter 2012 with excitement, but anticipation.
Dan and I have decided to take on a family challenge. One we know God will have to lead us in. We are in the process of becoming licensed to foster. We have intentions to adopt, but our main intention is to be Jesus to any and all the children that may come into our home. While the next year and years to come may be challenging we know with God all things are possible and truly believe this is the direction God is leading us.
While this will be also challenging for our little people it will be a great learning opportunity for them as well. We pray for their little hearts through-out this process, but know they are far more equipped then we are! Malachi would love to fill up this house with children...(7 in fact was his number - lol). While I will not be able to post too much information we would appreciate your prayers as we dive into this mission!

This song always gives me perspective even though he is not talking about our specific situation it is right on target:
"I wanna give her the world I wanna hold her hand I wanna be her mom for as long as I can and I wanna live every moment until that day comes I wanna show her what it means to be loved." Mark Schultz





1 comment:

Mitch, Kristin, Brady and Lily said...

Can't wait to see how God will bless you guys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...