Tuesday, April 9, 2013

14 weeks

I am 14 weeks prego today. 14 weeks! While I would love to say it has gone fast, the truth is the last 10 weeks since I discovered this miricale growing inside me have not been easy. I have been cursed with the flu 3 times, and the time I don't have the flu I wish I could throw up. To put it mildly I have basically had the flu or felt like I had the flu for 10 weeks!  On the upside I have taken some awesome naps, eaten some great food, and celebrated with some super supportive people. I have eaten box after box of cereal (really don't matter what kind), fruit faster than it can grow on the trees (especially this time of year), and pickles (still waiting for just the right one). I have also eaten so much of several things that I am thinking I may never be able to eat again (buffalo chicken dip, dessert jello, salt and vinegar chips, oh and so much more).

So here we go the journey ahead looks bright, and we continue to stay positive. Praying for peace and health for our little peanut.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...