One down 16 to go!!! I had my first injection of gamma globulin (ivig) Tuesday night. It went really well and no side effects!! The only issue was getting the iv in...stinking rolling veins..who knew? Anyway the anticipated 8 hours ended up being exactly 4.. I was able to handle a higher dose at a time. This means half the amount of time per injection..which makes me really happy! We also got to get a good look at baby #3 before being admitted. All is well and baby is right on track. Hard to believe we are half way through this journey. At the beginning of this all I wasn't sure how to feel: scared, happy, depressed, overwhelmed, lucky, confused, etc. Now I just feel blessed. 4 hours of weekly injections is nothing when I think of what this baby will add to our family. Again God wins!
Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Awesome! Can't wait to meet Baby K!!
Post a Comment