Tuesday, August 13, 2013

the unknowns

I can hardly believe that we will be meeting our newest addition very shortly. I am so excited yet so anxious. There is so much we don't know:
Will this baby be a sister for Chi and Korra or a brother?
Will this baby's platelet count be where it needs to be?
Will the baby be able to stay by my side while we are in the hospital and come home with us when it is time?
How will the kids adjust to having a little one around?
How will I adjust to no sleep?
Will our baby be ready to come?
Are we making the right decisions for our little?
How big will this baby be (according to the ultrasound tech today ... this baby is a lug!! lol We anticipated a smaller baby being weeks early, although with the steroids I am on, I am thinking this will not be the case!)?


The Knowns:
Treatment has gone incredibly well, and I am wrapping up my 13th one, with only 3 more to go!
The kids are thrilled and have loved feeling the baby move.
I have been blessed with great care by my doctor and the nurses.
I have been blessed with great family and friends support.
These moments will seem miniscule in compared to a life time with our third little.
I am excited.
I am anxious. 
God is faithful.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...