Korrayah is 6 months old today. Wow has the time flown. I can hardly believe it. She has so much personality. She is full of fun and life. She loves to roll all over the ground, and it cracks me up how she seems to get what she wants. She loves to use her vocals ...just like the rest of this family. Watching her grow never ceases to amaze me. They come out so small and helpless and grow right into a person. At 6 months old I can already see so much life and fun.
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
6 month old
Korrayah is 6 months old today. Wow has the time flown. I can hardly believe it. She has so much personality. She is full of fun and life. She loves to roll all over the ground, and it cracks me up how she seems to get what she wants. She loves to use her vocals ...just like the rest of this family. Watching her grow never ceases to amaze me. They come out so small and helpless and grow right into a person. At 6 months old I can already see so much life and fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is absolutely beautiful, Amanda!! Happy half year, baby girl!
She is gorgeous, Amanda :)
Post a Comment