It all started yesterday when we were going to head to the park for some play time with some friends. When we saw the weather we decided to head to crazy bounce (which I must say was way fun..good suggestion Rach) instead. My friend called at about 9:30 and said let's meet at 10:15. Ok..no problem was my thought considering I am still in my pjs and I have not feed my children. Anyway I quickly took a shower fed the kids (o-kay if you consider a donut breakfast) and we headed out. As always I was there at 10:14!!! We went in and started to play as we waited for our friends. A short while after they came I looked down only to find that my shirt was inside out. So maybe I was on-time, but put together was another story! The sad thing is I played for another half hour before I thought to go into the bathroom and switch it!
Then today we were going to go to the park with another friend. We switched plans again because of the weather....sticking Michigan...anyway we headed to the indoor park for some fun and picnic. We lasted about an hour and a half when we decided it was time to pack up. I put korra in her stroller, and off we went. Once we got outside I looked down at Chi and realized we left his shoes inside...so I had to run back and get them. I pop the trunk for the stroller and put the kids in the car and off I go. I reach the road and notice my caution light was blinking "trunk open" (or whatever it says) so I stop get out and shut the trunk. Get back in the car and my phone is ringing. It is my friend calling to tell me I left the stroller. Wow that about sums me up!
Honestly this is normally not me...and no I am not pregnant (I hope not anyway!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are too funny! As I was reading this my first thought was she must be pregnant! Are you sure? LOL! It was great seeing you at the race! Your kids are way too cute!
Post a Comment