Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wellness...fun?


O-kay so I am hoping I am not the only crazy lady out there who gets excited when her kiddos go to the dr. I love seeing their progress and hearing the dr tell us about the next stages. This morning I got both kids in to the Dr for their wellness visit. Malachi's three year and Korra's 6 month. They are doing great. Here is the update:
Korrayah
can start on baby food and table food..yum yum!
she is right up to date developmentally as she rolls all over and sits up by herself!
Weight: 14lbs 3oz 20%
Height: 251/2 inches 25%
Head: 41.7 30 %
I have one well proportioned little lady
The nurses and dr all talked about her big blue eyes as she just stared and smiled.
Even with her three shots she did great...we will see what tonight brings!
Malachi
Is right on track developmental and gross motor wise as well. The dr always looks at his legs and hips b/c he has a slight turn in them. The Dr said it is looking good and will continue to monitor it, but no worries.
Weight: 28.7lbs 25%
Height: 37 inches 45%
Head:50
Malachi was a little unsure at first, but adjusted well. During the middle of his exam he says, " I am not crying!"

We are so blessed to have healthy children! Enjoy my bathing beauties!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...