
Even though rain and freezing weather is not my exact idea of fabulous or fall. We were still able to do some fun fall activities: apple picking, pumpkin fest, pumpkin decorating, fall art, leave picking, and just hanging time with the family. Malachi is not so sure about not being able to go outside everyday, so he has decided to make his sister is energy user. I have to constantly tell him to be gently as he shoves her to the ground and she just laughs. I have a feeling they may go into tag team wrestling together. He is super excited and can't wait for Halloween each day he asks, "can I be ***** now" .. stay tuned to what Malachi pulls off for Halloween..trust me when I say he has been practicing!!!
2 comments:
I love the spider! You should submit that to ABC for our spider post coming up! Cute. I also like your fun photo editing.
You've won a giveaway on Joy Ever After! Thanks for participating and congratulations!
Post a Comment