I often say," Korra thinks she is Miss America." Today Chi and I were in the bathroom and Korra was crawling towards us. Malachi says, "Here comes Miss America." I couldn't stop laughing and once I stopped I just stood there smiling until Malachi said, " Mommy it isn't funny anymore."
Our little Miss America had her 9 month check up today and she is doing great.
27 inches long and 15 lbs 15.5 oz
I asked the dr about her desire to only nurse and never take a bottle and he pretty much said good luck with that. He said I could continue and try to add small amounts of formula to the bottle of breast milk...but come on we all know I can't afford to waste any amounts of the liquid gold!!!
I also asked him about her need to eat at 6:30 each morning only to fall back to sleep as soon as she is finished, and he said that that was fine and she was still sleeping 10 hours before waking. Not too worry about it...easy for him to say!!!!
Well our little girl continues to grow up right in front of us. We have yet to figure out it her drama-like personality is normal for a girl or if we really do have a Miss America on our hands!!!
2 comments:
yeah, don't waste the liquid gold! it should be a crime. isn't it funny how every child is born with their won personality!? :)
I'm not sure if you do this already but you could try using a nipple sheild when you nurse, its what I did for dexter and once he got use to that I started pumping and giving it to him in a bottle. It took many many nipples to find the one he liked. It ended up being the simple gerber ones. Now he's on playtex ones but it's worth a shot. You can't waste liquid gold at all!
Post a Comment