First off I would like to say that I scored big once again at the annual Old navy sale (50% off clearance items). I got all those goodies above for 44.00 I totaled everything out and it was 356.00 full price. It rang up at 54.00 and I had a 10 off 50 coupon (my frugal adventures tell you hoe to get the coupon). Try to hit the sale if you can.
Before our Old Navy adventure we went for Korra's 1 year check up. Still can't believe she is one!! Anyway she is a little peanut 17lbs and 4 oz (5 %), 27.5 in (10%) head circ 44.7 (25%).
While scrounging through the sale items at Old Navy with two out of control children I was reminded of this time last year. Korra was a little over a week old. My sisters were such a big help. My youngest sister was staying with us for a few days to spend some time with her nephew and new niece. She went with me and shopping was much easier. Both my sisters spent time with us after Korra was born. They cleaned, cooked, played, and kept me company. I realize how truly blessed I am to have two of my best friends as sisters. I am not missing a thing when they have kids...I owe it to them and to myself (my turn to do a little spoiling!!!).
No comments:
Post a Comment