Our little cupcake is turning "one" please join us for some fun.....
We had some family and friends over for a birthday celebration for Korrayah. We had appetizers and cupcakes for food!!
*fun facts:
Aunt Angie made the cake....she is going to be famous someday!
we made some special party favors of melted crayons into cupcake liners
we used some fun dishes from Aunt April's business
Each guest brought something to put into a time capsule Korra will open on her 18th birthday
Korra wanted nothing to do with opening her presents and everything to do with causing a scene
I think we can officially call Korra a walker!!!
Korra got way too many gifts as always
I love parties!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We had some family and friends over for a birthday celebration for Korrayah. We had appetizers and cupcakes for food!!
*fun facts:
Aunt Angie made the cake....she is going to be famous someday!
we made some special party favors of melted crayons into cupcake liners
we used some fun dishes from Aunt April's business
Each guest brought something to put into a time capsule Korra will open on her 18th birthday
Korra wanted nothing to do with opening her presents and everything to do with causing a scene
I think we can officially call Korra a walker!!!
Korra got way too many gifts as always
I love parties!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
We're doing a cupcake theme for Rowan's first birthday too! Love that theme and I am going a bit crazy on Etsy lately! Korra is such a cutie -- I can't believe she's already one!!!
Post a Comment