
I am not sure how much longer I can call him my baby, but Malachi turns four today! This sweet little boy has such a big heart and I am so blessed to call him mine. While thinking about writing this post I wanted to tell you of all the great things he can do. I wanted to tell you that he can ride a two wheeler, and write part of his name, and make basketball shots that I can't even make. Even though I wanted to brag all about my sweet little boy, I know you really don't want to know everything. So this post is for Him (Jesus) (read if you want to).
Dear Jesus,
Thank-you for my sweet little boy. He has taught me so much. From how to love to how to cuddle! He makes me laugh in so many ways and knows just what to say to break the mood. He takes his time for everything he does. You have really tried to teach me patience through him. Lately Malachi has been asking me about the things that you may like. He asked me if you like it when he plays his guitar or does puppet show? I told him that those things are called worship and that you love it when we do it. I know you already know this, but he has such a heart for pleasing you. I hope I have some of that heart as well, and if not I hope I continue to learn from him. I know you hear him when he sings to you, and I know you feel the same way I do you just can't get enough of his sweet little voice singing your praises! He even asks me if he can go downtown Holland and play his guitar, he is such a little evangelist. I know you have big plans for this little guy, I pray you give me wisdom as a mommy to lead him in the right direction. I pray for his sweet spirit, that it stays that way. I pray that as he grows he will only be concerned with pleasing you. Thank-you for teaching me so much and helping to see just what life is all about. Thank-you for enriching our lives with the love of this little boy. Amen!
3 comments:
Chi our guy! We can't believe you are 4 already. You are a special little man, with a special family, and we are proud of you! Happy Birthday!!
Malachi! Happy Birthday! 4 years old, WOW! Sending you love and lots of birthday wishes from your friends, Adelle and Brayden!
Beautiful Amanda! Oh I remember when we were pregnant together and had our double baby shower for Malachi and Sophie, so much fun!! Happy Birthday Malachi!! :)
Post a Comment