Thursday, July 8, 2010

Love Letter From God


Psalm 139:13-16

For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.

I am always thinking I wish I knew then what I know now. I wish I could have seen a glimpse of my future or if I could have written a letter that could have traveled back in time. I would have told myself to enjoy the moments of being a kid. I would have told myself not to worry about my future. I would have told myself many things I needed to hear. Today I feel as if God has told me a secret He has already done this He has written me a letter, the Bible, and in it He has shown me a glimpse of my future and He has told me to enjoy life. It is up to me to grab hold of the truth and fully live and rely on it. He has not promised it to be an easy road nor has he promised it to be all fun, but He has promised the desires of your heart! Today is my birthday and there is no greater birthday present then a letter from God. I hope this is a present to you too. We all need to be reminded that we are truly His children and He has greater things planned for us.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...