So as you all know Malachi is obsessed with Michael Jordan..to say the least. When I got out of the shower Malachi had made up a song about Michael. The song was simple, but went something like this: "Michael Jordan sometimes dunks sometimes he dunks and sometimes he doesn't. Yes sometimes he duuunks and sometimes he doesn't" oh my!!!
Friday, July 9, 2010
Michael Jordan obsession gone too far?
So as you all know Malachi is obsessed with Michael Jordan..to say the least. When I got out of the shower Malachi had made up a song about Michael. The song was simple, but went something like this: "Michael Jordan sometimes dunks sometimes he dunks and sometimes he doesn't. Yes sometimes he duuunks and sometimes he doesn't" oh my!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So funny! I LOVE little boys!!!
Oh sweet Malachi! I love hearing these stories! :)
PS - Brian is currently creating his own rendition of this song. Haha
Post a Comment