Monday, July 12, 2010
Treasured Memories
I wish I could tell you that I treasure the little moments in Korra and Malachi's life and journal about everything they do, but I don't. I do the best I can to take time and make and create lasting traditions and memories with them. I try to record things in unique ways so that someday they can look back and know just and how they took their first step and what their first day of school looked like. As my children grow I realize how precious time is and I look to enjoy and savor each moment. That is why I have created a blog all about creating traditions and memories. I hope you will hop on over and check it out I think you may enjoy it. The blog will be mostly things I do or would like to do with my children, but I would love to hear your feedback and ideas as well. I hope you will be able to collect some new ideas, and I hope to hear some of your great ideas. I am starting the blog off with a few birthday traditions, and will touch on different topics as they come. Check out the blog here. I will try to post at least once a week, but don't hold me to it! ENJOY!
Labels:
happenings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
God Bless you and your family. Time goes by so fast. Treasure the moments but live each moment to the fullest. God gave us so many gifts .. to be enjoyed.
Post a Comment