To buy: Abbies bows is found on facebook you can customize any bow and shipping is available for $2-3 extra!
you can also e-mail her at: abbiesbowcreations@gmail.com
She offers home shows in which hostess will rec. 10% of sales in bow credit, and a 50% off item..i think this would be super fun!!!
To win: to win the bows posted above leave me a comment telling me who these bows would be for if you won. Remember to leave me your e-mail address so I can contact you if you win!
EXTRA entry(post a separate comment for each of these):
1-become a follower of this blog and leave me a comment that you have become a follower
1-become a follower of the treasured memory blog and leave a comment letting me know that you are a follower!
Good Luck
Winner will be chosen July 27th
11 comments:
They are super cute Amanda! I am going to check out her bows! They would of course be for Lillian, princess of our house! I just started following treasued moments! Such a great idea!
I would love these for olivia! I have some headbands for her which are too big at the moment and since she was born with so much hair I need bows now!
And I of course am a follower of your blog
I am a follower and of course they would go to my little Adalie and they would look stunning in her strawberry blong hair!
I would love these adorable bows for Rowan!!!
I am a follower too! :)
Hey there, I commented on Korra's hair bows when we were camping! Super cute! Little miss Ellie would be so cute in these cute bows. =)
Oh and I already was a follower of Treasured Memories. Your tablecloth idea is so cute. And the letters will be so special for your kids as well. So crafty you are Amanda! =) Thanks for sharing your creativeness!
OM! Adelle loves everything pretty and pink and these would fit the ticket! Pick me!
I've been a follower since we met this past fall I think. :)
I have 2little girl's. Maggie is 5 and Morgan is 3. The bow's would look Beautiful in their hair !
Post a Comment